We recognize and reward our associates' contributions.
Not only is GEICO one of the nation's fastest-growing auto insurers and renowned for superior customer service, we're also a company that focuses on associate morale and rewards hard work, innovation, dedication and leadership.
Our associates actively participate in contests that build teams and comraderie, as well as keep energy levels high. Throughout the year, we also host a variety of programs that recognize our associates' contributions, both inside and outside of work.
- Various contests reward associates working in Sales, Customer Service and Claims. Top performers are recognized as part of our annual Chairman's Club.
- Service Awards celebrate associates' major career milestones (5, 10, 25 ... even 50 years at GEICO)!
- Individuals participating in our tuition reimbursement program are recognized when they receive their Bachelor's degrees.
- Through our Corporate Quality Awards program, associates are nominated and then formally recognized during a celebratory event at our corporate office in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Volunteer Service Awards annually honor selected associates' significant contributions to the community and the greater good.
- Actuaries who pass Casualty Actuarial Society exams may be eligible for special bonuses.
- We reward individuals who earn the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) designation.