Get the career support you deserve.
We believe in providing our associates with opportunities to grow — professionally and personally. As a GEICO associate, you can explore a range of career development programs.
- GEICO’s paid training in sales, customer service, claims and auto damage is considered among the best in the insurance industry!
- Most sales and customer service representatives are required to take and pass a state licensing exam. Once licensed, there are continuing education requirements.
- Eligible full-time associates may enroll in this program to further their undergraduate education at an accredited community or four-year college.
- The program will reimburse up to $5,250 per calendar year, and covers application fees, tuition, course-related charges and up to 75% of textbook costs.
- GEICO offers hundreds of e-learning and instructor-led courses.
- Classes include: business and management courses, Six Sigma training, diversity and ethics, Microsoft Office, project management, presentation skills, business writing, statistics, and more!
- To gain an in-depth understanding of our business, many associates participate in our insurance studies program. Offered by The Institutes (AICPCU), courses are 100% reimbursable when the national exam has been satisfactorily completed.
- Some associates choose to study for the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU®) professional designation and may be eligible for bonuses upon completion.
- GEICO's internal job board allows associates to apply for new positions and supports our promote-from-within corporate culture.
- These exclusive GEICO scholarships award thousands of dollars each year to the children of our associates.
*Benefits may vary for interns and part-time associates.