Your GEICO family understands your family's needs.
At GEICO, you'll find that our associates take care of each other. We're as supportive in person as we are throughout our Total Rewards Program.
Dependent Care FSA
- This plan allows you to set aside pre-tax money (up to IRS limits) each year to pay for eligible dependent day care expenses.
- GEICO provides up to $5,000 in assistance per adoption.
Long-term Care Insurance Plan
- This plan will help you pay for in-home or nursing home care, or home modifications needed to care for an eligible family member.
- Once you enroll in the plan, the premium you pay will never increase.
Associate Assistance Program (AAP)
GEICO's AAP provides up to three phone and/or in-person counseling sessions at no cost. Family and life benefits include:
- Work-life balance programs
- "Baby Welcome" program
- Day care and elder care referrals
- Counseling for stress, anxiety and depression
- Financial counseling, aid during crisis situations and legal consultation
Benefits may vary for interns and part-time associates.