Because healthy associates are happier associates.
We care about our associates' well-being and offer a variety of benefits programs to meet their needs. More information and enrollment forms are provided during new hire orientation.
Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Full-time associates can select from a variety of medical plans, including our two self-insured plans or an HMO plan where available.
- Our plans offer competitively priced co-payment for office visits and prescription drugs.
- The dental plan provides insurance benefits payable to eligible dentists across the country.
- The vision plan provides a comprehensive eye exam and glasses or contact lenses.
- GEICO pays a significant portion of associates' medical and dental insurance premiums.
Associate Assistance Program (AAP)
GEICO's AAP provides up to three phone and/or in-person counseling sessions at no cost. Health and well-being benefits include:
- Work/life balance programs
- Smoking cessation programs, drug and alcohol assistance
- Counseling for stress, anxiety and depression
- Financial counseling and aid during crisis situations
Long-term Disability (LTD)
- Full-time associates can voluntarily enroll in our LTD benefit.
- After three years of consecutive service, GEICO will pay your basic LTD premium. Associates may increase their LTD coverage by purchasing a buy-up benefit.
- Many offices have on-site fitness centers or offer weight loss programs.
- Local gym membership discounts may be available in some locations.
- Some offices host classes such as tai chi, yoga, Pilates, Zumba or aerobics.
- Many associates participate in company-sponsored athletics, such as volleyball, basketball, softball leagues and golf tournaments.
*Benefits may vary for interns and part-time associates.