What sets GEICO apart from our competition?
One key factor is our ability to provide outstanding customer service throughout the insurance claims handling process. Accidents and other disasters can be traumatic experiences, and it takes a special person to empathize, listen and assist customers during these situations. If you're looking for a career that makes a difference in people's lives ... Claims may be right for you!
As a Claims Representative, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for customers involved in accidents.
- Deliver on GEICO's promise "to be there" when policyholders needs us most.
- Verify accident facts, determine policy coverage and review insurance contracts.
- Help settle claims where there are no injuries and everyone agrees to the accident details.
As a Liability Claims Representative, you will:
- Investigate more complex claims that involve liability disputes.
- Interact with policyholders, claimants, medical insurers and body shops.
- Verify accident facts, review supporting case files and negotiate settlements.
We're looking for great people.
Our Claims department offers fascinating career paths, and associates are eligible for raises and promotions based upon their peformance. Top performers in Claims are rewarded with an annual trip and other gifts.
Some offices recruit for higher-level claims positions and/or offer fast-track leadership programs with a focus in insurance claims. Successful Claims associates at GEICO possess outstanding customer service, problem-solving and time management skills.
Search for Claims jobs