Want a career that makes a difference?
With more than 13 million policies in force (and growing), it's no surprise that providing outstanding customer service is a top priority at GEICO! If you enjoy interacting with people and are looking for a career where you can make a difference... Customer Service may be the right place for you.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Receive industry-leading, paid training within either our Auto or Property insurance division.
- Become a licensed insurance professional and delight customers every day by providing exceptional, personalized service.
- Efficiently handle policy needs and ensure that every customer interaction is a positive one.
- Assist our policyholders in understanding the coverage they have or may need and offer additional insurance products to them.
- Receive coaching and feedback to help you further develop your skills.
- Be eligible for raises and promotions based up your performance.
What is the difference between the Auto and Property divisions?
GEICO is one of the largest auto insurers in America with more than 13 million policies in force. What you may not know is … we also service Homeowner's, Condo, Renter's, Boat, RV, ATV and Flood insurance.
Where do GEICO's customer service associates work?
Customer Service Representatives—serving our Auto customers—work a variety of schedules in most major GEICO locations. Jobs within the GEICO Insurance Agency are available in Buffalo, NY, Fredericksburg, VA and Virginia Beach, VA. Depending upon the hiring needs of those offices, a recruiter may talk with you about a position in either the Auto or Property insurance division.
We're looking for great people.
GEICO is hiring motivated, friendly Customer Service Representatives to work in contact centers across the country. Many of our offices also offer a fast-track leadership program with a focus in customer service to college graduates.
Search for Customer Service jobs