Be challenged, mentored & inspired.
So, you're looking for a great company where you can learn the ropes and move into management. You've come to the right place! Due to GEICO's phenomenal growth, we're looking for bright, driven grads, like you, to join our team.
Which program is best for you?
Management Development Program
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or a related field; 3.0 overall GPA.
With more than 13 million customers (and growing), our Sales, Customer Service, Claims and Auto Damage departments have been expanding for over a decade. This has created the need to hire more future business leaders in each key area, and that's where you fit in.
In GEICO's Management Development Program, you will learn all about one of our major insurance operations and be on the fast-track to management. We'll give you all the tools you will need to succeed:
- Industry-leading training and development seminars
- Professional insurance licensing
- On-the-job experience, mentoring and coaching
- Real life business projects and much more
At the end of your program, you'll be ready to manage a team of up to 10 associates. We'll help you get started ... it's up to you how far you'll go!
Emerging Leaders Program
Designed for Business, Math, IT and related majors; 3.5 overall GPA.
Emerging Leaders gain a holistic view of GEICO's overall business or IT operations through in-depth job rotations. This selective program offers two tracks:
- Operations Management – Learn about our dynamic business from the ground up! In this track, you will rotate through several departments, attend training classes, receive hands-on experience, coach associates and contribute to company-wide projects.
- Information Technology – In the IT track, you will work with innovative teams and utilize the latest in web and mobile technologies, while developing your own technical, business and project management skills.
As one of GEICO's Emerging Leaders, you will be mentored by executives, attend leadership conferences and work on projects that impact our business. Our goal is to develop you into a successful operations manager or IT lead.
Two programs. Unlimited possibilities.
GEICO's Leadership Programs are your first step toward building a rewarding career. If you are intellectually curious and driven to be the best, there are no limits to the opportunity for you to advance. Nearly 80% of our management team started their GEICO careers in an entry level position—including our CEO.
When applying to either program, please upload your resume, cover letter and transcripts, preferably as Word documents or PDFs.